Friday, December 11, 2009

Tidings of Comfort and Joy

I will be extremely busy this weekend and next week trying to finish up the Christmas gifts that I have started for the kids. I will be doing a lot of shopping at the end of next week to get their other gifts too. If anyone has any cool last minute Christmas gift ideas, let me know.....I am always looking for something new and interesting. I think that the we are all going to actually be home tonight so I'm going to try and get some family pictures taken that we can hopefully share with our friends and family.

Tomorrow there is a baptism at church in the morning that I think we might go to, we'll see how everything works out. Then I have a lot of clean up and stuff to do around the house and some baking that I need to do. If you have any spare time, you should stop by, there's plenty enough stuff for everyone to do...lol.

We have the annual Rugg Christmas party this Sunday and I am looking forward to seeing everyone there. It amazes me how I have so much family that lives nearby and yet many of them I only see once or twice a year at either the Rugg Picnic and/or the Rugg Christmas Party. Rick made and awesome gift for Dave for the party, I can't wait till he sees it! I am making something homemade for the person that I have as well and I still have one more kid present to figure out, plus wrapping everything.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is looking good so far . I am glad to hear ya have been able to get some gifts done like ya wanted for people too, I often find doing my crafts and such is a lot like therapy when I am feeling half decent.I know whatever you have made is going to be great too you always were a talented girl at this kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete